This is my daughter Angel Rose-Ann. We call her Zana or sometimes just Zan. I picked that nick name out because I like the song by Olivia Newton John. She's almost 6! WoW! (Has it really been that long?) I can't wait until she is 6 and is also looking forward to going to 1st grade! She is the sweetest lttle girl that anyone could ever wish for. She loves being a big sister (even though she can get annoyed with her little 2 yr old brother). I know that this picture doesnt look new but I just decided to have fun with it before I posted it :) She knows that she is beautiful, I tell her at least once a day but she can be a little camera shy. (B.T.W she does have red hair and brown eyes) I'm quite sure that I will be able to get some pics of her later on. This is my 1st pride and joy! Words just cannot express how much I <3 this beautiful young girl! Momma's little Big girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment